Omni Bridgeway’s US team has grown by over 100% in the past 12 months, doubling its headcount to over 45, and the funder has made several key promotions within its US team:
- Sarah Tsou (New York) has been appointed Senior Investment Manager and assumes the role of Portfolio Manager – Global Intellectual Property;
- Fiona Chaney (Los Angeles), who heads the company’s Los Angeles office, was appointed to Senior Investment Manager and Legal Counsel;
- Chris Citro (New York) was been promoted to Investment Manager and Legal Counsel, with a focus on patents and other IP matters;
- Phillip Goter (Minneapolis) joined as Investment Manager and Legal Counsel. He was previously with Fish & Richardson;
- Matt Leland (Washington D.C.) joined as Investment Manager and Legal Counsel. He was previously with King & Spalding; and
- Joseph Cho (New York) joined as Corporate Counsel. He was previously with Weil, Gotshal & Manges.